VDG is able to bring solutions in addition to natural light, but also in total substitution, allowing to easily deploy productions in indoor and confined environments. Its ultra-precise devices allow to control very finely the different levels of illumination and to guarantee an optimum level of requirement.
Vertical farming, Chamber of culture, phytotrons, containers, pathologies, biology and all other cultures that are cultivated without or with little natural intake of light require more special attention on the control of input intake. Indeed, a multitude of solutions exist: NFT, aeroponics, tide table, drip. Climate control is easier to regulate depending on the thermal and hygrometric tools available on the market. Our partners Strader and Dalkia smart building can accompany you on the sizing or renovation of your installations. Indoor culture provides the best response for plant multiplication. Seedling crops, cuttings, grafting are mostly illuminated by sodium lamps or fluorescent tubes that allow to multiply your surfaces on average 2 or 3 compare to a traditional culture in the greenhouse. Unfortunately, this artificial lighting technique has several drawbacks: high temperatures that are difficult to regulate, a large power consumption, an unoptimized and non-variable spectrum that does not facilitate the rate rooting and nanification, a problem of etiolement, between knots too long, drying hygrometry, burning of leaves, a ban on use in the context of sustainable development, etc.
VGD solutions for indoor crops
VGD offers several answers to optimize your indoor crops:
- multiplication of your surfaces by eight (8)
- a simple and intuitive monitoring system to control your different climatic enclosures
- increase in rooting rate
- crop time reduction which translates into faster rotation = profitability gain
- reduction of internodes with more stocky plants
- a grafting rate close to 100%
- variable and modulable Spectra adapted to different types of cultures
- energy savings
- the lamps can be in direct contact with the plants without burning the leaves
- reinforced sealing to cope with the most demanding hygrometric conditions
- archiving of protocols according to different modalities
- Solar led spectrum