After winning the Agreen Startup competition in 2018, Vegetal Grow Development entered the benchmark competition for plant innovation: the SIVAL Innovation
What is SIVAL Innovation?
Every year, this competition awards prizes for the best innovations in equipment, products and services for all types of plant production.
The plant sector being vast, the participants are classified by category:
- Varietal innovation (seeds and seedlings)
- Machinery and automatism
- Inputs (crop protection, fertilization, biocontrol, oenological inputs, …)
- Solutions for production (supports, supplies, small materials and equipment …)
- Packaging, marketing (wrapping, labelling, packaging …)
- Services, software (training, technical support, decision-support software, other services, etc.)
- Collective approach (approach that has mobilised several private and/or public players in the interest of a sector (information, promotion, certification, mutualisation, etc.).
- VDG competed in the Services and Software category for its horticultural lighting platform.
VGD wins Bronze Award
As a result, VGD won the BRONZE award for innovation. The prize was awarded by the final jury composed of 4 producers, 4 technicians, 4-5 journalists and some members of the SIVAL organizing committee.
The awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday 14 January, during the SIVAL evening, which will be held at the Angers Congress Centre. The theme will be AGTECH. So reserve your place now to come and see us on our stand (number 274 Hall E) from 14 to 16 January in Angers.
It will be an opportunity to discover our new solutions, in particular the plastic greenhouse solution. So register now to make sure you don’t miss anything!